| Experience, Credentials, And Awards
| || CURRENT CLIENT LIST
* Love & Company
* NetPlus Marketing
* Devon Direct Euro RSCG
* Booth Bay Graphic Design
* ADM Publications
| PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE|
AAMCO Transmissions (1990-1991)
* Edited an international weekly corporate newsletter.
* Composed sales fliers, certificates, DM letters, and motivational posters. Helped produce two international sales seminars.
Motormite Manufacturing (1991-1993)
* Worked with electrical and automotive engineers to write and produce a national quarterly technical/sales journal.
* Wrote product cards, fliers, instruction sheets, promotional aids, newsletters, manuals, and catalogs.
Devon Direct Euro RSCG (1993-2000)
* Conceptualized/wrote winning Direct Mail campaigns for major clients, including Bell Atlantic, MCI, British Telecom, Cellnet, JI Case, Oracle, TV GUIDE, Nextel, Kenwood, Day-Timers, AARP, Medicare, AdOne, and IBM.
* Created attention-grabbing online copy for high-profile clients, including Netcom, Advanta, and Movies Unlimited.
* Gained extensive experience writing data-driven modular copy.
Michael Arlen, RHIA/CCS/CCS-P (Current)
* Designed, wrote, and produced a Direct Mail Acquisition Kit, which resulted in the addition of three new clients.
* Maintained customer communications for major hospitals including Mercy Suburban, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, and Fox Chase Cancer Center.
| || EDUCATION
* Master's Degree in English: West Chester University
* Bachelor's Degree in English; Technical Writing Concentration: University of Delaware
* Biology Minor: University of Delaware